DOMETIC FRIDGE – 220L – MODEL NO RGE410
Spacious, durable, and versatile, the Dometic RGE410 220Lt combines convenience with capacity better than most other caravan refrigerators, for a true home-away-from-home experience.
One of our biggest fridges, with a width of 592mm and a height of 1612 mm, this free-standing refrigerator still fits easily within caravans or motorhomes. The extensive 220-litre capacity means that you can make any journey with an abundant stock of food and drink, saving you money. Interior features such as rust-proof grill shelves, bottle fingers, and drawers make organization simple and efficient. Better still, it can easily hold 2L bottles securely.
Its manual ignition thermostat control means you can operate the unit from either your car battery, a 240 volt main hook-up, or on gas for convenience and peace of mind on the road and at the caravan site.
The Dometic RGE410 220Lt is a must-have for those who love the conveniences of home while in the great outdoors.
- Operated by gas or 240v electricity to ensure refrigeration even without hooking up to a main power source
- Dual-door design with separate freezer
- Main capacity of 220 litres and freezer capacity of 45 litres, larger than most commercial caravan refrigerators
- Crisper drawers, rust-proof grill shelves and bottom rack with bottle fingers for easy storage
- Easy-to-use controls at the bottom of the unit
- Freestanding for easy installation in caravans or motorhomes
- Silent operation for comfort and ambience
- Bottom rack with bottle fingers and capacity for 2-litre bottles
- No Interior Light
- Suits: Caravans & Motorhomes
- Total Capacity: 220 litres
- Freezer Capacity: 45 litres
- Special Capacity for 2L bottles
- Climate Rating: Tropical
- Colour: White
- Input Voltage AC230-240v
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Rated Input Power AC300W
- Dimensions: 592mm (w) x 1612mm (h) x 623mm (d)
- Weight: 73 kg
- Warranty: generous 3yr Dometic Manufacturer’s Warranty
- NOTE: additional 2yr Extended Warranty is available for an added cost through Dometic Care